This Cookies Policy intends to inform the visitor of the website so that he or she can decide whether he or she wishes to allow the installation of the cookies used by La Llave de Oro and how to manage them. For this we present all the information about the cookies that we consider basic so that it allows to make a conscious and informed decision for any internet user (what are cookies, what are they for, or how to deactivate or delete them), and thus facilitate the identification of the cookies that are used in the web portal of La Llave de Oro
This Cookies Policy may be updated at any time to adapt to future changes in current regulations or as a consequence of any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, classified according to their functionality and their ownership.
According to their ownership, cookies are classified in:
• Same-site cookie: Cookies generated by La Llave de Oro.
• Third party cookie: The ownership of the cookies belongs to a third party, external to La Llave de Oro, which handles and processes the information obtained from cookies.
Depending on the functionality, cookies used in by La Llave de Oro can be classified into:
• Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page and to use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, identifying the session,to access restricted areas, to carry on a purchase process (should this action be possible) or share content through social networks.
• Analytical cookies: Are those that allow to track and analyze the behavior of visitors to the website to quantify the number of users and to be able to perform the statistical analysis of the use of the products offered in order to improve the existing offer. This portal uses Google Analytics to perform these type of analysis. The conditions of this service can be found at the following address:
The cookies used by La Llave de Oro are basically same-site and technical, for management of the user's language preferences, and the following third parties:
The information obtained is treated by La Llave de Oro and by the third party Google Ireland Limited, https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
The cookies used by La Llave de Oro are anonymous and do not provide references that allow to deduce the user's personal data. They are used solely to remember the configuration that the visitor selects when browsing the site (preferred language) and to improve the portal, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to visitors.
La Llave de Oro also uses third-party cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior, to measure activity, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use made by users of the site or service.
Entity and information: Yahoo.
Storage period: 90 days (3 months).
Entity and information: Xandr y Pinterest.
Storage period: 180 days (6 months).
To allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below we provide the links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies; Prevent websites from saving preferences or session states in Firefox
• Google Chrome: Managing cookies and site data in your browser
• Opera: cookies
• Safari: Safari web settings
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can locate how to manage the cookies that are installed on your device by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules -exceptions- to manage cookies from especific websites, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on each and every one of the devices you use to browse the internet.